Thursday 5 June 2014

♡ Wet n Wild ♡

I've never seen a display for Wet n Wild in Ireland and I haven't really looked for it in the UK when I visited but I saw it today in Spain and had a look at the products and saw a few things i'd seen beauty bloggers and youtubers mention so I decided it was time to pick up a couple of things. A girl can never have enough lipsticks right? Well that's what I told myself.
 There weren't many testers available so I just went by eye. My personal favourite colours are a true red and violet toned colour and that's what I gravitated towards. The colours I chose are Red Velvet and Smokin' Hot Pink. The names are funny because I don't think they really resemble the colours. Smokin' Hot Pink isn't a hot pink, it's more of a purple pink and Red Velvet isn't really a true red it has an orange undertone to it. I think these products are great. They're a long lasting, moisturising lipstick and they're not too shiny and not too matte which I think is great. For €2.99 can you really refuse to buy them? Red Velvet is a nice dupe for MAC Ruby Woo but less matte (which I think is better because that retro matte is annoying).
 
The top colour is Red Velvet and the bottom is Smokin' Hot Pink.

I might be back tomorrow with a post on more Wet n Wild products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment